Last updated June 30, 2022
Edge 180 Enterprises, LLC dba The DisputeHER respects the privacy of our users and is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information while you use this website. “we," or “our” or “us” means Edge 180 Enterprises, LLC and its affiliates. “you,” “your,” "visitor,” or “user” represents the individual accessing this website.
Collection of Your Information
We may collect a variety of personal & non-personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you participate in activities related to the website or otherwise when you contact us.
● We may collect personal identifiable information from you such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number. We may collect demographic information such as your age, gender, interest.
● We may collect financial data when you conduct a transaction with us, our affiliates, or others or request access or information about our services from the site.
● We may collect usage data; this is collected automatically when using the site. Usage data may include information such as your device's IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
● We may allow you to create an account and log in to use the site through the following third-party social media services:
Use of your Information
Edge 180 Enterprises may use personal information collected via this site for reasons stated below:
● To administer prize draws, promotions and competitions
● To facilitate account creation, manage user accounts and log on access
● To enable user-to-user communications
● To request feedback
● To deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions
● To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users.
● To post testimonials
● To fulfill, deliver, and manage purchases, orders, payments, refunds and other transactions related to the site
● To monitor and analyze usage trends and create a personal profile about you to improve your experience and make future visits to the site more personalized
● To troubleshoot and improve operation of the site
● To notify you of updates to the site
● To offer new products and services.
● To prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
● To protect our rights or services.
● To enforce our terms, conditions, and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with our contract.
● To perform other business purposes as needed.
● For record keeping and analytical purposes and to research, develop and improve programs, products, services and content.
Disclosure of Your Information
Edge 180 Enterprises will not share your personal information to unrelated third parties without your consent except as to comply with laws, to protect your rights, to provide you with services, or to fulfill business obligations.
Your information may be disclosed on the following basis:
● We may share your information with third party companies that we hire to perform services for us or on our behalf.
● Under certain circumstances, we may disclose your personal information if required to do so to comply with any applicable law, rule, or regulation, court order or other legal process.
● We may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights or property of the company, to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, protect the personal safety of users of the site or the public or to protect against legal liability.
● We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Flash cookies. Certain features of our service may use local stored objects (or flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences or your activity on our site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for browser cookies.
Web beacons. Certain sections of our service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. You can learn more about cookies on Termsfeed website article.
Security of Your Information
The security of your personal data is important to us. To help protect your information, we have implemented appropriate technical, organizational and physical security measures. However, while we have taken reasonable precautions to protect the personal information you give us, remember that no method of transmission over the internet or method of information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. You should only access the website within a secure environment.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The company will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our site, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Our site does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Controls for Do-Not-Track Features
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a do-not-track ("dnt") feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. At this stage no uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing dnt signals has been finalized. As such, we do not currently respond to dnt browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that we must follow in the future, we will inform you about that practice in a revised version of this privacy notice.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Emails & Communications
To provide information about products, services, and content that may be of interest to you, we may occasionally contact you by e-mail, mail, or telephone. The unsubscribe option may be available with each method of communication if you no longer wish to receive emails or other communications from us, you may also opt-out by contacting us using the contact information provided below.
Edge 180 Enterprises, LLC
1309 Coffeen Ave. Ste 1200
Sheridan, Wyoming 82801